Join us for the annual HIPLA Golf Tournament, May 24 at Hermann Park Golf Course.
- On or before May 17 - $65/player; $240/foursome
- After May 17 - $80/player; $300/foursome
Please note: If you register a foursome, you must register all four players at the same time.
Open to HIPLA members and their guests, any member of a firm or corporate legal department with a HIPLA member, and sponsor's employees and guests.
A sandwich buffet will be served from 11:30 - 12:30 and a fajita buffet will be served at the conclusion of the tournament.
Sponsorships are available at $400/hole.
Tournament format: Four-person best ball scramble: four-person teams; after each hit the best ball is selected and the other three team members pick up their balls and play the next ball from within a club's length of the best ball.
Makeup of teams:
- Everyone may pick their own team. If you would like to sign up in a team, email Rob Green, email@example.com with the team list after the team members have registered.
- If you are not on a team when you sign up, the tournament director will assign you to a team.
- Tournament director may move players between teams.
- Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd handicapped scores (based on the Calloway scoring system - i.e. players do not have to provide a handicap) and a prize for the lowest score.
- Closest to pin, men's and women's divisions.
- Longest drive, men's and women's divisions.
Rules Decisions, Scoring: All rules decisions/scoring for purposes of determining prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd will be determined by Hermann Park Golf Course. In the event of a tie, a sudden-death scorecard play-off reviewing the holes from hardest to easiest handicap rating will be used.
Email Rob Green
, tournament chair, with questions or if you are interested in a hole sponsorship.